The point of entry in this College is Class 8/O-Level only, however, a few vacancies occur in the Class XI. These vacancies are filled on the basis of the result of written examination, interview and medical test.
LAST DATE TO APPLY MARCH 12, 2021
DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM MARCH 18, 2021
Choice of Course in First Year:
- Applications for admission to Class XI (Direct Entry) against limited available seats at Cadet College Hasan Abdal are invited from January to March every year through advertisement in National Dailies/Social Media. Only those candidates who secure 80% marks or above in Matric/9th Board Examinations are eligible to sit for the Entrance Test for admission to Class XI (Direct Entry). In view of the fact that Board results are mostly delayed, candidates are allowed to sit for the Entry Test. They are, however, supposed to submit their results within 5 days after the declaration of their results.
- Candidates are examined in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Maths. After qualifying for the written Entrance Test on the basis of merit, the candidates are called for an Interview and Medical Examination at Cadet College, Hasan Abdal. The interview may also include an assessment of Spoken English, IQ & General Knowledge and IT awareness, etc.
- The ﬁnal selection for admission to Class XI(Direct Entry) is made mainly on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the Interview (subject to medical ﬁtness). Whereas the marks of the Matric Board Examination and performance in written Entrance Test will serve as additional decision-making factors towards acceptance.
- The decision of the Principal regarding the selection of a candidate for admission to Class XI (Direct Entry) is ﬁnal and cannot be challenged.
- Admissions are done on the open merit system and no quota is allocated to any region at all.
Note: As due to COVID, the Matriculation result has not announced this year so you have to upload a hope certificate of 80% aggregate in the Matriculation from your current school.
For further information, please contact:
Admission Office: 0343-1-224-224