1. Discipline: – Cadets are NOT permitted to keep the following in the Wings:-
a. Transistor, Mobiles, Video games & Electric appliances, Personal computer, Wireless, Radio, and TV set Walkman set etc.
b. Unauthorized medicines/drugs. c. Money and valuables.
d. Weapons of any kind. e. Cigarettes, Narcotics in any form.
f. Matches, Burners, Heaters etc. g. Undesirable printed material.
h. Explosive/combustible material. i. Musical instruments.
2. Expulsion/Withdrawal from the College:- Cadets guilty of the following offences are liable to be Expelled/withdrawal from the College.
a. Cheating, lying, stealing, gambling and bad conduct.
b. Being part of any collective disobedience/mischief.
c. Willfully and deliberately damaging the College property.
d. Keeping fire-arms or knives of large size, etc.
e. Breaking bounds.
f. Showing rudeness to the staff and the seniors. Rude behavior of the Cadet’s Parents towards the staff.
g. Absenting from the class and any other College activities without proper cause.
h. Being habitually unpunctual, untidy and slovenly.
i. Smoking, use of Narcotics in any form.
j. Consistently giving a poor performance in academics.
k. Using unfair means in the tests/examinations, even assisting others in it.
l. Being guilty of any act of indiscipline/misconduct.
Note: The decisions taken by the Principal in all disciplinary cases are final and cannot be challenged.
3. Private Pocket Money: – Junior Cadets are allowed Rs.300/- weekly and Seniors Rs.500/- as pocket money. Any additional amounts will remain with House masters.
4. Visitors/Guests:- Cadets are NOT allowed to invite their relatives/guests and keep them in Wing, Hospital, and Cafeteria or in any College building.
Parents/Guests may visit the Cadets only on specified SUNDAYS.
5. Leave: – Leave other than the holidays authorized by the College will not be granted except in very exceptional circumstances of genuine nature. No leave will be granted for attending wedding, except the wedding of real brothers and sisters.
6. Weekend Leave: – In every term there will be a fixed number of weekends that Cadets may avail them of. Parents/Guardians are required to intimate the Housemaster as to where they would like their sons/wards to spend their week-end at home with them or with relatives or friends. The name address of the relative/friend with whom the Cadet will spend his weekend is also to be intimated to the Housemaster
7. Telephone Calls: – Cadets can receive telephone calls from parents on Sundays on Wings’ Telephones.They can make telephone calls to parents, relatives etc. from the wing’s phone booths.
8. Correspondence: – All correspondence pertaining to the Cadets is to be addressed to the Principal (by designation).
9. Journey to College/Home: – It will be the responsibility of the parents/guardians to arrange safe journey of their sons/wards for going homes and back to the College at the beginning and end of breaks/holidays/weekends. However, where possible, the College may arrange journey from college by rail/road of the Cadets in groups on behalf of the parents/guardians.
10. Accidents/Mishaps: – The College will adopt all possible measures for the safeguard of the Cadets during their stay on the College Campus. However, the College shall not be held responsible for any kind of accidents/mishaps causing any kind of physical harm or injury.