Admission to this College is done only once in a year in Class 8th (O-Level) and a very few in Class 11/A-Level.
- For regular admission to GCE ‘O’ Level, the candidate must not be under 12 years and over 14 years of age on 1st April of the year of entry. No relaxation of age limit whatsoever is permitted. Attested copy of Form “B” (NADRA) must be attached with Application Form and the candidates are required to have passed Class VII by March of the year of Entry.
Note: Students who have their final exams scheduled in June (of the joining year) in schools, are also eligible to apply for admission to Grade 8 (O-Levels) at CCH. However, they will mandatorily submit the “School Leaving Certificate” to the effect that the boy has attended his respective School till the Joining date at Cadet College Hasanabadal. The School Certificate should also mention the grade/class in which the student left the school.
- After online submission of Admission Form, the candidates fulﬁlling all the requirements shall be intimated about the approval of the application through email. After the approval, admission office will generate the roll no slip & intimate the candidate through email to print roll no slip from the online admission portal using his credentials.
- The entry test are normally held in Oct/Nov every year. The date of the test is advertised through national newspapers and college website.
- Candidates are given a written tests of 3 hours’ duration in the subjects of Mathematics, English+ Islamiat, General Awareness, Urdu + General Science. This paper is a booklet containing questions of all the said components provided with the space for every question to answer. No additional answer sheet is provided; the candidates have to utilize the given space carefully. The syllabi for the Admission Test are also available on our website. The syllabi given in the Prospectus are meant for general guidance of the candidates and any question considered suitable can be set in any paper in any form. Urdu-Islamiat Paper is compulsory, and alternative subjects are not available. However, the Non-Muslim candidates may leave out the Islamiat part of the paper writing “NON MUSLIM” on the answer sheet. The Islamiat Portion is to be attempted in English only.
- The Written Test is held at the following Centers:
(i) Saudi Arabia (Physical) (ii) UAE (Physical) (iii) Islamabad (iv) Rawalpindi (v) Peshawar (vi) Lahore (vii) Faisalabad (viii) Multan (ix) Karachi (x) Quetta (xi) Abbottabad (xi) Online (Other than KSA & UAE)
Note: In case it is not feasible to hold the Entrance Test at any one of the Centers mentioned above, the candidates of that center shall be asked to appear at another center.
- Only online applications are accepted. Manual application forms are neither available nor entertained. The Online Application Form for admission is available at Online Admission portal www.ccha.edu.pk .
- The details regarding the submission of Application Forms are advertised between May and September every year in some leading English and Urdu daily newspapers. Last Date of submission of forms is 15 days prior to the Date of Entry Test and is advertised on the College Website, Online Admission Forms and Ads.
- Roll Number Slips are sent to the eligible candidates only through online Admission Portal.
- Every candidate is required to remit a Registration Fee of Rs. 7000/- + Rs. 58/- (Bank Charges) with the Application Form (Non-Refundable).
- Entrance Exam Fee for overseas candidates is charged as follows:
(i) Saudi Arabia Rs.60,000/- (ii) UAE Rs.60,000/- (iii) Online Rs.60,000/-
Note: Besides this, the overseas candidates will have to submit 100 to 150 SR/DH as the center charges to the school where entrance exam is being conducted.
- After qualifying the written Entrance Test on the basis of merit, the candidates are called for Interviews and Medical Examination at the College. The interview may also include an assessment of Spoken English, IQ & General Knowledge, Psychological assessment, Physical Fitness and IT awareness, etc.
- The ﬁnal selection is made on the overall merit of performance in the entry test, interview and medical examination.
- The decision of the Principal regarding the selection of a candidate for admission to GCE ‘O’ Level is ﬁnal and cannot be challenged.
- Admissions are done on open merit system and no quota is allocated for any region at all.
- Scholarships: CCH has limited financial assistance/scholarships available for deserving students. Once the rigorous selection process is completed, we receive detailed applications from finally selected students. Those are scrutinised as per merit and financial information. Scholarships / Financial aid are decided accordingly and cannot be guaranteed for all applicants at any stage before/after joining the College. All such financial awards are treated as Qarz-e-Hasna”.
Academic performance-based Merit scholarships for top students are also available after evaluations at the end of each year of study at the College.
For further information, please contact: Admission Office: 0340-450-3256 , 0340-450-3269 Email: email@example.com