SYLLABUS FOR THE ADMISSION TEST
CLASS 1ST YEAR /A-LEVEL
The candidates will be evaluated in the written test of the following subjects:
- Physics (Pre-Eng/Pre Med/A-Levels)
- Chemistry (Pre-Eng/Pre Med/A-Levels)
- Mathematics (Pre Eng/A-Levels)
- Biology (Pre Medical/A-Levels )
- English (Pre Eng/Pre Med)
Syllabus for the above subjects for the test is same as they study in their Matric or O-Levels courses.
However, the level of difﬁculty may be a little higher.
- Syllabus contains the general guidance about range and scope of learning and preparation.
- Question papers may have any pattern/composition based upon these guidelines.
- The paper containing all the following components will be of three hours in a booklet form. The space will be given for every question to write the answer. No additional answer sheet will be provided.