SYLLABUS FOR THE ADMISSION TEST
CLASS 1ST YEAR /A-LEVEL
The candidates will be evaluated in the written test of the following subjects:
- Mathematics (For Pre Engineering only)
- Biology (for Pre Medical only)
- English (Only for 1st year)
Syllabus for the above subjects for the test is same as they study in their Matric or O-Levels courses. However, the level of difﬁculty may be a little higher.
CLASS VIII /O-LEVEL
- Syllabus contains the general guidance about range and scope of learning and preparation.
- Question papers may have any pattern/composition based upon these guidelines.
- The paper containing all the following components will be of three hours in a booklet form. The space will be given for every question to write the answer. No additional answer sheet will be provided.
Concept based questions, appropriate for Class 7 students of Local Boards/Cambridge Examination System.
- Arithmetic 2.Sets 3. Algebra
- Mensuration (Perimeter, Circumference, area, volume etc.)
- Geometric properties, their applications and Practical Geometry
- Information handling (Frequency Distribution, Bar Graph, Pie Graph, average etc.
Note: Use of Calculator, Set Square and protractor are NOTALLOWED.
Intelligence / Analysis based questions (IQ Level of age in range)
Composition: – Paragraph/Letter/Story writing, etc.
Comprehension: -Questions based on a given passage or passages.
Translation: – From Urdu into English and from English into Urdu.
Applied Grammar: – Any type of suitable question, objective or subjective, covering different aspects of Grammar.
General Awareness: – Any type of questions of General Knowledge, Geography, General Science and Current Affairs appropriate to the age group.